I want to understand your needs, recognizing they may change as you proceed through life’s stages.
As you start your career, you may want to:
- Purchase life and disability insurance to cover your income or protect your ability to earn an income
- Purchase term life insurance or critical illness insurance as a cost-effective way to cover an outstanding mortgage or debt
- Purchase health and dental insurance coverage if your employer does not offer a group benefits plan
Having children changes your life and your needs. Now is a good time to:
- Review your financial security plan
- Plan for your children’s education with options such as registered education saving plans (RESPs)
If you own your own business, you may want to:
- Buy insurance to help cover outstanding business loans or mortgages if you die or suffer from critical illness
- Purchase a health and dental insurance plan
- Consider group insurance options for your employees
If you are retired or plan to retire soon:
- Insurance can help supplement your income and can help you leave a legacy
- Health and dental insurance coverage can take over if your benefits through your employer end upon retirement
Contact me: Click Here!